Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need to get my butt into gear! So here's a public accountability post ;)

I have a mei tai, nearly finished, to be auctioned on the Bushfire Appeal store on Ozebaby. It's that darn topstitching - it gets fiddly with the long straps getting in the way.

I also need to finish Alastair's birthday presents before next Monday. I'm making him a Bob the Builder pillowcase, and a doll sling (shortening one of my wraps and using the offcut to make a sling). I've also bought him a Thomas the Tank Engine set to add to his collection, and a Talking Rescue Pack (from Go, Diego, Go!). I can't believe my little boy is going to be three!

Also, my Fetchings are supposed to be part of a Feb Fetchings knit-along, so I need to finish those by next weekend too.

If someone could spirit away my baby and replace her with a sleeping version, I'd be all set! (Please - anyone?)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Can they do the same for Michael. I'd dream of sleep, if I could get some :D

Georgie said...

I don't believe it, Tracy, you get so much done! How do you do it while sleep-deprived?

Followers