Saturday, July 7, 2007

I shouldn't keep starting MORe projects, but oh well. I got some Monster Knits aran BFL in 'Tannenbaum' (a gorgeous green/brown colourway) and decided what the hell, I'd knit myself something. There's only 100g of it, so I'm doing a One Skein Wonder, which is a really simple pattern. It's coming along nicely :)

I had to go to Spotlight to buy some more fabric to make my friend B. a mei tai, so while I was there I bought some buckles and strapping because I am going to have a go at making my own soft structured carrier, a la Beco. I need to find some padding for the waist, I'm thinking some foam from Clark Rubber, or others have suggested cutting up a camping mat from a camping store? Hmmm ... gotta do some other stuff first though, like finish Bella's mermaid outfit tonight. Better get off the computer and do that :P

No comments:

Followers