Friday, January 2, 2009

Evie's Tikki dress





It's not really long enough. I got impatient at the end! I could undo the bottom hem and make it longer, but I don't know if I will. I'm making a matching soaker anyway.

---

I must be learning better consumption habits: I went to the shopping centre today, returned some unsuitable gifts and couldn't find anything worth buying to replace them. The store credit's valid for 3 months so I hung on to it. I'm really aiming to keep spending at a minimum - groceries, obviously, and then using gift cards I'm either given or that we earn with reward points, for 'fun' purchases.

In which case I need to get cracking on Alastair's birthday! Any hand-made present ideas for a little boy turning three?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What about a home made hobby horse? or a fishing rod with a magnet on the line and felt fish with paper clips on their noses (do fish have noses?) or the latest handmade mag. had a memory matching game made from fabric. Or a toss and throw beanbag game.

I'm still thinking of my interview questions. Be in touch soon :)

Followers