This is my first go at making a T-shirt. I want raglan sleeve ones for the kiddos, and I figure if I can make them, I can make them out of old adult T-shirts or something.
I drafted the pattern myself, with guidance from a couple of shirts Alastair already had, and worked out how to put it together with the assistance of the tute I used for the Christmas shirts. The sleeves don't sit quite right at the neck, so I'll have to work on that, but it's not so obvious when worn.
Alastair ran off with it when it was half finished and I tried it on him for size. "My guitar shirt! Mine!" So I guess he likes it ;)